Intercollege Transfer Information Sessions
Students are invited to discuss their academic interests with a COE academic advisor during scheduled information sessions throughout the Fall semester. All sessions will take place in SEO 115.
- Thursday, February 20th 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 26th 2:00 – 3;00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 3rd 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 11th 2:00 – 3;00 p.m.
- Friday, March 13th 11:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m.
Minimum Requirements for Admission
Admission to the College of Engineering from another UIC college is available to students in good academic standing who have completed one UIC term, completed Calculus 1, and have a cumulative GPA and Math/Science GPA of at least 2.50 (some majors may have higher GPA requirements). Computer Science majors need to complete Calculus I, CS 111, and have a cumulative GPA and Math/Science GPA of at least 3.00